Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Check out my new slideshow!!!

Hello! Well, I've been creating! Digitally, that is! Check out my new slideshow. This was created with a smilebox program! Make sure you click the arrow at the bottom of the page to have it turn, so you can view other creations! I've made hundreds of unique pieces of jewelry! I'll be periodically showcasing some of my favorites using this very "friendly" software! I'd love comments on what any of you think!

My etsy shop is having a BOGO 1/2 off sale! Luckily, some people are taking advantage of that. To know how it works, please go to my shop and read the shop announcements. My shop link is in the previous post! The sale is good on anything in my shop!

I can't wait until the holidays SLOWWWWW down a little so I can get back to creating new pieces of jewelry! I have two ideas for NEW lines for spring! Both prototypes are made! I'm keeping one to wear and the other is a gift! Doesn't creating make gift giving easier?! I just love that!

Well, this will be it for a few days! Enjoy the slide show!

No comments:

Post a Comment