Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunshine Award!


Great News! My blog has been awarded the sunshine award by Plantress!

Thanks so much! I am honored that she finds some "sunshine" from reading my blog posts!
Check out the button with the huge red daisy! Isn't it sunny? :)

Part of receiving this award is to pass it on to others. I will be posting those that I choose so that my blog readers can check them out, too! I already know a few blogs I'll honor with the sunshine award! There are a lot of great blogs and people behind the blogs out there!

In the meantime, thanks again, to Plantress. Be sure to check out her blog at:

If you page down on her blog, she does a great explanation of how she set up a pearl sale test display! Very detailed! I wish she had gotten more customers but....if you read the entire post, it all turns out well in the end! Congrats, Plantress! I guess we have that in common; we both love pearls!

You can check out some of my pearl creations at;

Or the pearl creations of plantress at:

We have decidedly different styles but both are lovely. After all everyone has different taste!
Come on, take a look!

I'll be returning later with some of the blogs I'll pass this award on to! Good Day, All! :)
Carol

1 comment: