Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Friday, April 30, 2010

Passing It On....Sunshine!


Well, I am sorry that it has taken me all week to pass on the sunshine award that was given to me by Plantress! Spring gardening, special orders, and life in general has kept me busy this week. Not to mention that I have honkus-of-the bonkus! I need to stop coughing at night so I can sleep!
Ugh!

Below you will find the links to the blogs that I am passing the sunshine award on to;











Now, I know I am supposed to list 12 but I am relatively new to blogging and these are the blogs that I have continued to be entertained or inspired by. I didn't want to list more, just for the sake of listing 12. These blogs are the ones I really feel deserve the sunshine award! All of the recipients are highly talented individuals. Please visit their blogs and shops and tell them so! Many are also great community members and have been very supportive of my shop with giveaways, free or paid advertisements, features, or just plain old, but very much appreciated, words of encouragement! Thanks to all of them.

Lastly, a plug for my own shop;
I am having a PEARLS20 Sale, now through Monday, May 3rd at 8am CST. Please stop and check it out at:

My pearls20 sale means you get 20% off any purchase with pearls on it (freshwater, cultured, or glass). I sold the piece above last night! Check out the labelled pearl pieces at the right for more choices eligible for this sale. You will receive a refund via paypal or you can convo me for a revised invoice. Either way you save 20%! Just in time for mother's day! Mom's love pearls! Please be aware that the discount does not include shipping.

Rules for the sunshine award: (I guess it comes with strings!!!)

1. Must notify the winner within a blog post.

2. Must pass on to 12 (?) blogs of your choice

3. Put the logo on your blog within a post

4. Link the nominees within your post

5. Share the love and link to the person who sent you this award
Okay...I'm off to notify the winners! Have a great Saturday! The sun is out in Western Wisconsin and it is beautiful...... Tune in tomorrow for more gardening tales! Carol :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! (I would love to check out the other sites but I should mention that your links don't work.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm,
    thanks for the heads up! I'll have to look into this!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete