Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Monday, May 3, 2010

Images of Spring

Northern Flicker
(woodpecker)
Who knew?

Glorious Rainbows......

.......in twos!
Rainbows....We love 'em!
My heart is bleeding!

Home fruit orchard blossoms!

I thought that I would just post some pictures for all to enjoy of our wonderful mid-Western spring......warm temps, gardening, wicked thunderstorms, glorious rainbows, cherry and apple blossoms and a bird to get to know! Enjoy!


45 bags of mulch laid on Thursday in on perennial bed....not done yet, buying my first plants of the year.......plants are a very close second to my obsession with beads......vibrant green valleys, bleeding hearts of the horticultural kind, those glorious rainbows after a storm where it rained only in the back yard! Spring in Western Wisconsin!

Oh, and thanks to 2goodclaymates, my links are now working for my sunshine award recipients! Have a great week!
Carol


5 comments:

  1. We have flickers putting holes in our house! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I hope that doesn't happen here!
    I just never had seen one before and it was hopping around on the ground near where I was walking.

    I hope he pecks on the dead tree in the pasture next to us! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I can't wait to get out my gardening shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you on Etsy. Beautiful Bleeding Heart photo!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete