Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Anniversary Sales All Week!!!



Good
Morning!

I am writing to let you all know that I am having an anniversary SALE in my shop all week to celebrate my
Etsy one year anniversary!

Categories of sale items will be posted each day, leading up to 6/8....my anniversary day! Keep stopping back to check out the SALE items of the day!

6/2/10.....ALL Necklaces are 30% off Today!

You can e-mail or convo me via my etsy shop; http://carolsjewelryorchard.etsy.com for a revised invoice, showing the sale price or just buy the item(s) and I will refund you via paypal, shortly after the sale is completed! Buy as many pieces as you wish!

Please note that since I carefully package my items, the discount does not apply to shipping fees. Thanks!

Be sure to stop back for tomorrow's sale update!


No comments:

Post a Comment