Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Friday, June 4, 2010

Huge Anniversary Sale on my Handcrafted Jewelry!

My anniversary sales continue.....

For this weekend, June 4th-6th, I am offering 30% off everything in my etsy shop at;


Yes, this includes bracelets, necklaces, earrings, bookmarks, lanyards, and my photography as well.

You will receive a refund via paypal soon after the transaction is complete or by Sunday night, 6/6/10, at the latest. The 30% discount does not include my shipping charges. I carefully wrap each package, so I do not want to discount this.

You can see a review of a pair of my earrings & packaging at;
She wrote about my jewelry yesterday, 6/3, on her blog! Thanks, Michelle! Check it out!

My etsy one year anniversary is June 8th! Come shop and SAVE to help me celebrate! Thanks, Carol

1 comment:

  1. Great article thanks. I really enjoy reading your blog.

    I just bought this excellent bead guide and I wanted to share it with every other bead lover out there

    http://creek-corner.blogspot.com/2010/01/complete-bead-guide-is-essential-for.html

    ReplyDelete