Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...almost.






Enjoy my pictures of the monarch life cycle. I've been raising monarchs for about 7 years now and really enjoy this family activity. Currently, we have three chrysalises (pupa stage) and three in the larval (caterpillar stage). These are pictures of past years. No permission to reproduce photography. Thanks.

Todays, Wacky Wordless Wednesday special is that all bracelets in my Etsy shop are 25% off, today only. And I have FREE SHIPPING through 7/5/10 on everything. Just "convo" me to reduce the price for you before paying! Please write Monarch 25 Special in Message to seller box. http://carolsjewelryorchard.etsy.com

Thanks, Carol

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you raise butterflies! As usual - great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos! Those monarchs are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete