Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fantastic Friday....Anything Orange is on Sale!






Okay, you've enjoyed my pictures, now I have to engage in some shameless self-promotion.

For Today only, 7/23/10, everything in my shop that has the color ORANGE on it, is 20% off the listed price! I will refund via paypal, immediately after the sale is completed! This offer does not include shipping fees and will end at 10pm CST, tonight! Take a look at some of my orange pieces. Great to wear now and keep wearing right through the fall holidays.

Here is the link to my shop; http://carolsjewelryorchard.etsy.com

As you can see, I offer many different styles.....come and take a look!
The above pictures are only a few of my pieces that contain orange!
Feel free to contact me if you are unsure about a piece qualifying for this SALE!

Also, if you are a local person reading my blog today, AND, I know you personally, you can also save on the shipping and I'll deliver the piece to you!
Thanks! Carol

2 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful items on sale. I just love crafting with the color orange. It is a wonderfully under appreciated color.
    http://www.virtueknits.blogspot.com Please stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, virtue.....left you a comment on your blog!

    ReplyDelete