Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Item of the Day Movement....Save Simply!

Good Morning!

I did mix things up a little this week, with posting an article instead of my Wordless Wednesday post. Hopefully, I will be back to normal with my Sunday article/Wednesday Photography soon! I am craving a normal schedule! It seems so long since we've had one! The kids returning to school will help with that!

I wanted you all to know that I joined the Item of the Day Movement on the Etsy Forums. Each morning, I will post a new item of the day! That item will have its price slashed......sometimes up to 50%! The sale is only good for the day that item is featured.

How can you find out what item is featured for the day? Well, it's pretty easy. Go to my shop;
and then go to my shop announcement. Read it! Even if you need to click on the read more button; the item of the day link will be listed there! Click on the link and it will take you to the page of the item description!

The item of the day sale ends at 11pm EST each day. (10pm for all of us CST folks). It's simple; make the purchase before that time and you get the sale price! I will have already adjusted the price on the item of the day, so you don't even have to wait for a refund!

Save Simply with my Item of the Day!

So, why don't you try it out? I have a beautiful necklace listed for my item of the day right now! Thanks! I hope you have a great weekend!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment