Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hot New Creations.....Gone already! Wow!



Well, I don't know what happened between last night and today, but....... my blog page is acting strange! I just is taking forever to load! I hope it loads easily for you! My sister-in-law was just here to visit this week. She is one of my best jewelry customers and did some holiday shopping during her stay! (At my workbench)!!!!

Hot off the creative table; here are only a couple of pieces she bought! I hope the people she gives them to will really like them! They all have jewelry I have made already, so I know they appreciate my creations. In fact, one of the lucky giftees has been noted to say "I really appreciate Carol's sense of style and color"! And I'm told that another one of her friends wears one of my triple stranded pendant pieces almost daily! It certainly makes one feel good to know your pieces are worn and loved! If you might be interested in either piece or any custom piece, let me know; I can reproduce it for you as a custom order!

Be sure to check out my shop for the item of the day special, listed in my shop announcements. And today, 8/29/10, I am offering 20% off anything that has GREEN on it in my shop! I have quite a few GREEN pieces, so now is the time to buy! I will refund via paypal; just write blogpromo20 in message to seller box! Thanks!


I also recently got my first custom order for one of my Viking Goddess Rings; this one is to be very fall-ish with a dark pearl and copper wire. Pictures to come, soon!
Please contact me if you are interested in one of those, too!

Have a great week! Carol


2 comments:

  1. I love that first one! It would be perfect for someone who loves gardening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces!

    xo~tmar
    http://likepeterdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete