Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds.....Horses, A New Love, Treasury.





This horse themed necklace is made from polymer clay and leather cording, accented with copper beads and a copper clasp! This line has proved to be a popular one for me! The last picture is the only one I still have available in my shop. But, look for more to come. I'll be making more necklaces this weekend and bracelets right after that! The link to my shop is;
If you are local, I just delivered some horse themed pieces to Cabin Chic in Osseo, Wisconsin.
Stop by and check them out!

It has been a busy week! I missed posting my Wordless Wednesday due to a short "field trip" my husband and I took! More about that in a later post. We bought windows.....hmmmmm. You'll never guess what for! Needless to say, we both got a thrill out of it! And the rest of that day was glorious! I was even able to do some fall plantings in our yard. I put in over 50 bulbs and 8 mums in two small roadside gardens. Man, I just love digging in the dirt!

So, please check out the horse treasury! If you click on the picture, once you are on etsy, it will take you to that person's shop.....many beautiful items in a variety of shops! Please visit!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment