Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September Shop Snapshot!

Hello! I am going to offer a new type of post today for my blog! Instead of my Wordless Wednesday post, I am going to give you a snapshot of what type of September my shop,Carol's Jewelry Orchard, has had!

It has been a great month for me on Etsy and off.

September 2010:
Etsy Sales for Carol's Jewelry Orchard,
Eclectic Handcrafted Jewelry.

12 Etsy Orders (through 9/29/10) for September! A record for Carol's Jewelry Orchard!

1 Custom Order for a set of earrings.
Thank you!

1 Custom Order for a bookmark
(being discussed and not in the sales totals).
Keep Your Fingers Crossed!

Largest number of Visitors ever for Carol's Jewelry Orchard per Google Analytics.

Featured in a record number of Treasuries made by other etsians: 26!

Sold my First Viking Goddess Ring!

Sold one of my favorite pieces; Spring Peepers Frog Pendant Necklace! (Good-bye, Spring Peepers---I'll miss you!)

Sales off Etsy: Brisk!

Custom Order for 3 pieces-
One Necklace, One set of matching earrings, and one Viking Goddess Ring.

Sold 12 sports themed necklaces to Coaches Corner in Holmen, WI.

Sold 10 Viking Goddess Rings to Cabin Chic in Osseo, WI.

Sold 4 Bracelets and 1 necklace to Cabin Chic in Osseo, WI.

Sold One Necklace to Family Member.

Sold 2 Bracelets and a set of matching earrings to employees at Cabin Chic.

Sold 1 Necklace to employee of Cabin Chic.

As you can see, I've been busy! I am busy learning new techniques, too. One of these techniques is hammering my own earwires to pair with artisan made disc beads. I sold my first pair as a custom order! Now, there is a pair posted in my shop here:
Expect to see more of these and the disc beads in a multitude of seasonal colors!

The other special item I am in the process of putting together is a line of travel themed bracelets featuring my photography! These creations will be offered as a mixed media bracelet featuring charms, photographs from various exotic and common vacation spots and beads. I am excited to be able to post one soon and have a few available before the holiday rush! Stay tuned for their presentation!

Thanks for reading about my September Shop Snapshot. Next Wednesday, I'll return to my Wordless Wednesday post. This Sunday's post will feature Part II of my What's the Story....
Behind my Viking Goddess Line of Jewelry!

So, what does all this mean?! It means, come shop at Carol's Jewelry Orchard!!! We are gaining customers at a steady pace and aim high to provide our customers with unique, quality pieces of jewelry. Join us today and find out for yourself!

Have a Great Week!
Carol
Another great shop to check is; http://www.etsy.com/shop/ElunaJewelry

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is wonderful! I've had a pretty good month too. My best ever on Etsy but nothing compared to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's pretty amazing!
    Congrats on all the sales :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower, will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/09/buzz-on-by-thursday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol.....tried to follow you....couldn't find a way to do it with google!
    Thanks for the follow. Subscribed to your RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very busy September!! Congrats! I'm following you now. Love it if you would follow me!

    ReplyDelete