Announcing A New Give Away.........in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I am giving away this beautiful, handcrafted PINK necklace from my shop on October 25th!
Here is how to enter;
1) Write a comment on this blog about your favorite item in my etsy shop--One entry per this type of comment per day.
Visit http://carolsjewelryorchard.etsy.com to view my pieces.
2) Become a follower of my blog. Sign up to follow me, come back to this comment section and post that you are following---one entry.
3) Buy a piece from my shop----get 5 entries. Come back and write the transaction code; copy and paste into five comments. Item must be paid for before you enter the giveaway this way.
4) Tweet about any item in my shop- one entry for tweeting. Come back here and tell me you have tweeted by leaving a comment. You can tweet as many times as you like, but tweeting will only count as one entry.
5) Link this post to your blog; come back and post the link in comments here.
This piece of jewelry is a one of a kind creation! It has a beautiful focal piece of dichroic or fused glass made by an artisan in Maryland. The rest of the piece includes miyuki seed beads and swarovski crystals in all shades of pink and a slight touch of lavender. The clasp is a lead free pewter leaf toggle that is easy to work. The necklace is 20 inches long. I have long sold similar pieces at gift boutiques. This has an approximate retail value of $25.00.
The winner will be picked via Random.org on October 25th. I will post the winner, here on my blog. Be sure to stop back and check if you have won! Thanks for your interest in my handcrafted jewelry!