Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! .....And my Item of the Day Special!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day.

Be Safe in Your Travels.......

Enjoy Your Meal........

Try not to overeat........

Take a Walk and give thanks for Nature, the Earth, and the things you have been given.....

Visit with Family and Friends.....

Be a good listener.......

Spend time with your children!

I will be making an apple pie today, as we are taking dessert to a friends house for dinner. Usually, I make the pie with apples from our own orchard! But alas, since we moved three years ago; our orchard (30 trees) is still young at this house and we only had a few apples this year. So, the pie won't be as special, but I'm sure it will be tasty, all the same!

My Item of the Day promotions continue! Today's feature is my Altered Art, Travel Charm Bracelet; A Taste of Place- Hawaii! You can view it here;

These bracelets are one of my newest lines of jewelry! They feature my own photographs from some of my favorite trips! They are handmade with 20G Sterling silver wire and a mix of sterling and pewter charms that fit the place. Naturally, Hawaii has many flowers, ocean animals, and palm trees; along with lava and beaches! I am offering this bracelet at a very special price today of only $35.00. You save $20.00, today only. This offer expires at 11 pm EST tonight! Don't miss this one! It would be a great present for a person who loves Hawaii or is planning a trip to Hawaii!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Great Thanksgiving!
~Carol~

No comments:

Post a Comment