Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Monday, November 22, 2010

Item of the Day! Day Six!

Good Monday Morning!

Here is my item of the day sale for November 22, 2010

Handcrafted Swarovski Crystal Heart Shaped Bracelet Watch in Jet and Clear Crystals
Was $32.00, Now only $22.00!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/38676225/iotd-sale-jet-and-clear-swarovski

Thanks for looking!

Monday morning thoughts...................

we went to our cabin this weekend and saw; 18 wild turkeys, 3 deer, a fox, and many ducks. The lake is freezing over! We are looking forward to ice skating and sledding.

........back to business today! Still cleaning up from my show the weekend before last.
Working on my custom orders. Some need delivery, already! Some need some

special components that I will try and get today! And I hope to do a little holiday

shopping! On that note, be sure to check out my sale section when you view my

item of the day! It can be found at;


Thanks for stopping by!
~Carol~

No comments:

Post a Comment