Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October Shop Snapshot.......Steady the course!


Hello!

As some of you know, last month I offered a feature post giving a snapshot of what September was like for Carol's Jewelry Orchard! Today, albeit a few days late, I will offer the same post on the month of October 2010.

October was a good month with steady sales, bringing in one more sale than September for a total of 12!

I received a custom order for a bracelet in those 12 sales and the customer had this to say;
Hello
Just wanted to let you know that I received the bracelet today and it is "Beautiful".
I love it and you did a great job...........
Many Blessings to you,
L.T.


This customer received her custom ordered TEACHER bracelet in less than two weeks after placing the order with me! Wow! In part, this was due to the speedy shipping of my supplier!
Thanks, Artbeads! The custom bracelet is featured above and only contains Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystals.

On the last day of October, I had a customer buy 4 pairs of earrings from my shop! She had placed an order for two pairs, two days prior to that, also! She is a new etsy shopper! Congratulations go to her for figuring out the Etsy/Paypal checkout system without difficulty! I upgraded her shipping to priority mail and gave a partial paypal refund on shipping fees. Please note the cool things that might happen when you buy from Carol's jewelry Orchard! She should be getting her earrings today or tomorrow! I can't wait to receive the feedback on those! And thanks to those of you who do leave feedback for your purchases! It is extremely important to me to hear that you are pleased with your purchases!

I also received 6 custom orders (not counted in the 12 sales for October) from family members. I have to admit that I haven't started these yet, due to being extremely busy with getting ready for my second annual Jewelry House Showing, next weekend! But, I have ordered the components I need for those orders! Rest assured they will get the orders well before they need them!

And finally, just in the last day or two; some of my jewelry has been featured on other blogs/links/treasuries. If you are in the mood for shopping, check this blog out for daily features from a forum thread called Item of the Day on Etsy. It features some wonderful deals from some very nice artists. The sale is only good for the day it is listed!
http://christinemarieford.com/?p=668 Check it out daily! My Red Jasper Multi-stranded Bracelet was featured on 11/1/10. Check the post for that day to see it or visit my shop.

Oh, and let us not forget about my first official blog giveaway! I only had a few people enter the giveaway in October for a beautiful PINK Fused Glass Pendant Necklace surrounded by swarovski crystals. The winner, "Zoe", was thrilled to be notified that she was picked by random.org. Look for additional giveaways from my shop in the future!

So, that was my October! I'm really looking forward to my show this month. It will be exciting to see what my local customers are interested in! Thanks for stopping by and please visit my shop at; http://carolsjewelryorchard.etsy.com for a partial listing of what will be at my show.

~Carol~

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you would follow back.
    -Felicity


    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete