Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Sunday, November 28, 2010

An Online Photo Option!

Happy Sunday!

Today, I 'd like to tell you about an online photography site that I've been using and is just wonderful! It is called Shutterfly. You can reach the site at this address;

I have been using Shutterfly for several months now.
This is what I like about their site;

- Easy, Fast Picture uploading

- Organized, easy to navigate through

- Great products

I have ordered 4x6 prints, 5x7 prints, 8x10 prints, and 11x14 prints.
I have ordered two photobooks---both of vacations.

- Fast service. E-mail notification of orders, order history look up available.
In all cases, my orders arrived well before I anticipated them!

- Organized storage of uploaded photographs

- Connected to social networking sites

I have not used this part of the shutterfly site; as I do not have a facebook or twitter acct.
I imagine it would work just great! Hmmmm.....maybe I'll have to try a business facebookpage, just to see how this works.

- Special offers abound. Their website always seems to have special offers to entice you!
I'm not sure that I've paid for any shipping!

Why did I decide to post about this today? Well, I just ordered my Holiday cards from Shutterfly! I couldn't decide on the card, so I ordered two different ones! Can't wait until they arrive! I'm sure I'll be pleased! So, if you are looking to get photographs printed; try Shutterfly.

Now for my Item of the Day special;
This is a unique piece! You will own a one of a kind piece of handcrafted jewelry if you purchase this all sterling and murano glass bracelet made with pandora type beads. Today, only it is listed at $32.40. That is 30% off the regular price of $45.00. WOW! Grab this today!

My other news is that everything in my shop has been reduced for a Cyber Monday Sale. All my listings are 20% off, now through Monday night, 11/29/10 at 11 pm EST. Prices have already been adjusted and I am also offering FREE shipping!

I hope you enjoyed your Holiday Weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come Again!
~ Carol ~

No comments:

Post a Comment