Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Select Item Sale- 2/20/11- Gemstone Bracelet for Breast Cancer Awareness

Well, I'm very late today with my post!
It must be that snow we are having.....slowing me down!

Today's featured Select Item Sale is a very special, one of a kind bracelet for Breast Cancer Awareness! The bracelet is made from a semi-precious gemstone and sterling silver beads that spell out HOPE! It has a sterling clasp.

The bracelet's usual price is $30.00, now it is only $20.00, through 10 pm CST tonight!
Here is the link for the bracelet to view more details and/or purchase click here;

I carry Breast Cancer Support/Awareness Jewelry in my etsy shop all year, not just in October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Last year, 2010, I was able to make a $25.00 donation to the Susan G. Komen Cause for the Cure Breast Cancer Research Foundation from partial proceeds from the sale of these items in my Etsy shop; Carol's Jewelry Orchard.

Please go to my shop to view ALL my pink items!

Thanks! Stay warm and happy shopping!
~Carol~

1 comment:

  1. For centuries, people have been considering diamonds as the ultimate symbol of love. It’s because of their beauty, strength, and durability that many associate diamonds with a lasting marriage. People in ancient times also had a belief that a diamond’s “inner fire” reflected the burning flame of everlasting love.
    Gemstone Rings for Sale

    ReplyDelete