Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Select Item Sale Feature 2/19/11, Botswana Carnelian Faceted Gemstone Necklace




Good Morning!

For my 3rd day of Carol's Jewelry Orchard's Select Item Sale, I am featuring another one of a kind creation. It is a lovely, Botswana Carnelian Drop Necklace. This piece is stunning. A great peach/orange, almost creamsicle color for spring!

Please check my shop list for details and/or to purchase at;

Please stop back each day from now until 3/17/11 to view my Select Item Sale feature of the day!

The sale price on this beautiful necklace has been reduced from $22.00 to $16.00, only for today, 2/19/11. Sale ends at 10pm CST tonight! If you like it, act now!

Happy shopping!
~Carol~


2 comments:

  1. How goes the sale items? I love checking in to see what's going on today!

    -Tiffany Rainey with Will Write 4 Food

    --Home--
    http://www.willwrite4food.co

    --Blog--
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiffany! The sale is going well, but I haven't had any takers, yet!

    LOL! This always seems to happen with a sale for me!

    On the bright side, I've sold a few "non-sale" items, since it started!

    Thanks for checking in! I hope you continue to do so!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete