Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Select Item Sale Feature for 2/22/11




Good Morning.....Here is my Select Item Sale feature for Today! (See first, large picture).

It is a wonderful pair of handcrafted lampwork earrings! The beads in the center are made by another wonderful etsy artisan whose shop is called Blue Seraphim. Lovely, high quality Beads. I have bought from her more than once! I just love the colors in these. The smaller beads are orange agate.

What a great spring time accessory these earrings would be! To view more details or to purchase at the sale price, visit my etsy shop here;

These earrings are only $6.00 today! And since you'll be saving so much on the earrings, I thought I would show you a couple of other pieces that would go! Please see these within the post here. You may get more details on them by visiting my shop at;

Happy Shopping!
~Carol~

No comments:

Post a Comment