Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Select Item Sale Feature for 2/23/11

Good Morning!

My select item sale featured piece of handcrafted jewelry today is one of my favorite Ocean Inspired pieces! It is made with a paua shell pendant and shell beads. The pendant is embellished with lead-free antiqued gold pewter charms of sea-life. Usually this necklace sells for $30.00. Today only, I am offering it for only $22.00! This will be the lowest price ever offered for this piece! Buy today! You'll love it, as much as I do!

The link for this piece of jewelry is; (picture is above)

You may view my other pieces of handcrafted jewelry at;

Thanks! Please stop back later for my Wednesday Blog Frenzy Post on Thomas Jefferson, the Gardener! Have a great day!
~Carol~

2 comments:

  1. Both posts are great. I love plants and flowers. I remember getting my first plant when I was in 3rd grade.....and I still have it!

    ReplyDelete