Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Select Item Sale....Check in Each Day for a New Piece of Handcrafted Jewelry offered at a Great price!


Hello!

I would like to announce my Select Item Sale.

For the next month 2/17/11-3/17/11, I will off one item a day from my Etsy shop:
Carol's Jewelry Orchard, at an incredible price! It will be the Select Item Sale.

This item will be selected each morning by me and renewed on Etsy, posted here, and posted on my Facebook page. I hope to have each day's posting done by 9am CST. Check in each day to view the item and see how much you can save on it! If the item sells, I will list another in the same posting manner! The sale each day will end at 10pm CST.

And while you visit, make sure you check out the rest of my shop because I will always have some "hidden" (not too hidden) bargains! Or by saving on the Select Item Sale; you could purchase a coordinating piece of handcrafted jewelry!

Wow! It's a Great day for a Sale!

Today's Select Item Sale is my Lucinda Tribal Style Necklace made from Red Turquoise, Black Onyx, Obsidian, and Sterling Silver! It was $36.00. Today only, it is $25.00. Standard Shipping applies. As always, your purchase will be carefully placed in a gift box with a handcrafted tag, and tied with a ribbon. Thanks! Now, let's look at Lucinda!

Have Fun Shopping for Something Special!
~Carol~

26 comments:

  1. Very neat idea! I will stay tuned all month!

    -Tiffany with Will Write 4 Food

    --Home--
    http://www.willwrite4food.co

    --Blog--
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, i hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace and great idea for a sale!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea, I hope you get lots of sales from it! I will try and find your links and fan you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea. Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pieces!
    Modbrush aka cyndiella.art

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your idea! Brilliant :)
    stunning jewelry I hope you sell your pieces evreyday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea. Love your jewels.

    Please add my link, and I will do the same. Thanks

    http://norahz.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever idea for a Sale! Great product photos, Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your jewelry and they are well photographed. Good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS necklace! Love the colors and the frosted black beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely necklace, best of luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful jewelry! Clever sale idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck on your sale. It's a GREAT idea to blog about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your idea, I hope it's very successful for you... with such beautiful offerings it should be!!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very neat idea. Good luck. It should do well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck!! Seems like a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete