The Versatile Blogger Award!!!
I woke up Saturday morning to find that I had been given the Versatile Blogger award! What a thrill! My first award for blogging/writing! Maybe this is a good sign, as I get ready to send in about 20 elementary student poems to a writing contest!
Leah R. Hood, a fellow etsian, jewelry artist, and member of the promotional frenzy team on etsy awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! She makes gorgeous, special occasion jewelry and her links can be found my previous blog post (from yesterday). Thanks again, Leah!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
*Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
*Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
*Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
*Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you've done so, and let the
giver of your award know you accept it.
Seven Random Facts about myself:
1) I have two cats named Lewis and Clark, after the explorers!
2) I have been to Niagara Falls over 2 dozen times! (Both the Canadian and U.S. sides)
3) I have a Master's degree in Nursing! Yep! That's right!
4) I love gladiolus!
5) I need to get an adequate amount of sleep to remain healthy!
6) I am a night "writer", often laying in bed thinking of how to "write" something or express my thoughts.
7) I like to read historical fiction.
The blogs I'd like to pass The Versatile Blogger Award on to are;
14) VE Ceramics
15) A Beader's Blog
So, there you have it! Please check out these great blogs and the shops that go with them! I will be notifying the shops of their Versatile Blogger Award tomorrow!
I hope you enjoy all they have to offer!