Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Monday, March 7, 2011

Select Item Sale Feature for 3/7/11


Good Monday Morning!

My Select Item Sale Feature Today, 3/7/11, is a one of a kind Paua Shell Pendant Necklace, accented with freshwater pearls! It has a sterling S clasp. This was priced at $30.00, but for today only is $25.00! I'll even throw in FREE shipping if you convo me first (before you pay).
U.S. and Canada, only please!

You can view the full description here;

Yesterday, I did not get my Select Item Sale Feature posted to my blog. However, it was on my Facebook Page;

If you don't see a listing here; please check there! Or come and visit me there, anyway!

Only one week left to my Select Item Sale! Don't miss out on some one of a kind pieces at a great price!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment