Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Monday, March 14, 2011

Select Item Sale for 3/14/11

Very briefly; My Select Item Sale Feature for today, 3/14/11, is one of my Viking Goddess Necklaces. Made from Swarovski Glass Pearls and Crystals in a Mossy Green color, this is a must have accessory for spring 2011.

Was $35.00, Now this one of a kind, handcrafted piece of jewelry is only $28.00! Today, only!

There are matching earrings, too! These are only $16.00

You can have both for under $50.00! WOW!
Or you can convo me about a matching Viking Goddess Ring or Bracelet to match, custom made for you!

Happy Shopping! Sale ends at 10pm CST tonight!
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Carol, Thanks for the sales info. I will add you to my Promotional Frenzy Team list on my blog: I would appreciate it if you would add me to yours. Thanks... http://www.etsy.com/uniquecozytreasures

    ReplyDelete