Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Friday, April 1, 2011

March Shop SnapShot........Very Quiet!



Hello!
I've been trying to post a Shop Snapshot at the end of each month for my loyal customers and readers to keep up to date with what Carol's Jewelry Orchard has been up to!

March 2011

Etsy Orders- 7 total
4- pairs of earrings, 1- bracelet, 1-necklace, and one bookmark

Exciting things that happened-

I posted a new themed bookmark; Run for the Roses and it sold within 24 hours!

The buyer came back to my shop, the day after receiving the bookmark and bought a necklace!

This is what she had to say about the bookmark;
"Beautiful craftsmanship! Pleasure to work with! Highly Recommended!"

And the necklace;
"Absolute pleasure to shop with! A woman of her word!!! Highly Recommended!"

This was exciting because I felt like I had really gained a new customer that would return, again and again! I am so happy she left feedback, as well. I don't actively seek feedback from my customers, but am always so pleased when I get it!

Local Sales- Coaches Corner Sports; Holmen, Wisconsin

I have a line of sports themed necklaces at our locally owned sporting goods store. The owner contacted me for some baseball, wrestling, track, and golf necklaces. Those can be found in Holmen Square Mall at Coaches Corner. If you are local and need a sports themed necklace with your school colors/sport charm, please contact me! I am more than happy to do school colors and sports, other than what is in the store.

What is going on in April...............

I will hear about my first juried art show application! Keep your fingers crossed!

I will have a display of my jewelry at our local bank! (isn't that cool)!

I will participate in a local arts and crafts show at Holmen Square Mall on April 30th.

I will be making lots of jewelry with all the stock I ordered in March!

So, March was quiet. But I might find out that I am glad to have had this rest, because I could be finding myself very, very busy in the months to come!

Please stop by my shop to check out my newest creations at;

Have a Fabulous Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Carol


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great idea at the local branch of your bank!

    It's hard to know where to advertise. Views are good too, even if it is only traffic. Traffic eventually leads to sales.

    I think my blog advertisers have success with the advertising. Only a couple have not renewed their ads. One had nothing to with advertising just being overwhelmed by custom orders. The other just didn't have the money to advertise.

    Having 1316 followers sure helps me get advertisers.

    Have a wonderful weekend and best wished for your upcoming shows!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete