What do you do during a snow storm in April?
Well, yesterday I had to ask my self that very question! It was April 19th and it snowed and snowed! We ended up getting about 4-6 inches. It drifted, so it was hard to tell. But, boy did it come down! Early on, I decided that I was just going to stay home and get some things done! What a smart decision!
Here is what I did during our April Snow storm;
1) I made several new pieces of jewelry! Visit these listings in my etsy shop to see the new pieces in detail.
I did some computer work. I photographed some new pieces of jewelry and posted them. I am especially proud of the rainforest piece, as I feel it was inspired by a need for green and plants, yesterday, on a snowy April day! I have had the components for a while. But yesterday, I seemed to know exactly what to do with them!
2) I caught a deer running through our yard, during the snow fall. He paused briefly in our front yard, before running across the street! I was thankful that he didn't stop to munch on the fruit trees we have in our home orchard! Luckily, I had my camera in hand, so I was able to get some pictures of him/her!
3) I made a pound cake. Not from scratch....just a box. But I had frozen sour cherries we had picked from our own fruit trees that I thawed and made a delicious topping for the pound cake. Everyone enjoyed that for desert after dinner....at which time it was still snowing!
4) I caught up on some laundry and computer work.
5) I spoke with a friend on the phone that I haven't talked with in a few years!
6) I sold four pieces of jewelry! Yeah!
7) And finally, after dinner, I went outside to snap some photographs of our yard in April during the snowfall. It was cold. It was gray. It was wet. It was ugly.
However, all in all, I enjoyed my day and felt like I accomplished a lot!
But the snow is a little much! I can't wait for Spring!
Have a wonderful Holiday Week!