Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kiss and Make up Status

Kiss and Make up Status

Well, after almost two weeks since the kiss and make up was initiated, I heard from the buyer of the broken necklace. Wow! She is still very angry! She demanded a full refund within a certain time from or now she would report me to paypal. This is getting blown way out of proportion!

Since I offered her a refund, it was okay with me that she wanted one. It was just her tone that was unsettling. I issued her a full refund, immediately. However, here is the thing. I am guessing that she will not remove the negative feedback by accepting the kiss and make up. She has the necklace, she has a full refund for what she paid for the necklace, and I still have my negative feedback. I am not pleased.

So, I wrote to etsy and explained the situation to see if there was anything I could do now......I held up my end of the bargin for the kiss and make up. She did not. Looks like I'm stuck with that negative feedback, unless etsy decides to do something to help me out. We'll see!

I just thought I would give a quick status report, since my fellow promotional frenzy team members were so supportive. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. You should have made her return the necklace to get the refund. I would have. Screw that giving her both. I hope etsy helps out and takes away the negative feedback for you! Good luck Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I though about it but this person seems really nasty. She was going to report me to paypal. I didn't want to take the chance! Etsy is going to do nothing to help me. I will post on it in the future. Thanks for your response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,
    I'm bestowing upon you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can pick it up at OrangeBlossomCrafts.com

    Del

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about that! Hopefully she'll come around:) I am following you now - found you via Ety's Blog Team! You can check out my blog here: www.impactjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete