Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Some DC Pictures.......Sightseeing spots in our Nation's Capital, Part I






Here are some of my photographs that go with my post from earlier today! Enjoy!

From the bottom up;
1. College Park Campus, University of Maryland
2. National Archives Building as viewed from the Navy Memorial
3. Flags at the FBI Building
4. The Old Post Office Pavilion
5. One view from the top of the Old Post Office Pavilion; Washington Monument




4 comments:

  1. Hello ~ found you on Etsy ~ Fantastic photos! I love the vertical vs horizontal lines in the phot of the National Archives Building as viewed from the Navy Memorial - it makes for a very effective composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you Carol! It was great to see the sights that I have been missing for the last 20 years! One of these days I'll have to head back up to DC for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Della, You are welcome! I will be posting more, so stay tuned. It had been about 20 years that I had been in DC, as well! I really enjoyed being back!
    The city was soooo clean! People were friendly and it was easy to get around! I hope you are able to get back there soon! :)

    Thanks for checking back! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and great photos! I love seeing travel posts and pictures.

    ReplyDelete