Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Washington D.C..................Very Inspiring!

Stay tuned this week for a series of posts on our Nation's Capital!

Just returned from Washington, D.C. with a headful

of inspiration!

I'll be posting on museum visits, the city itself, visiting the halls of Congress, taking the metro,
and the reason for our visit;

The National Level Competition for National History Day at the University of Maryland's College Park Campus!

It was an awesome week of sightseeing and promoting an activity that

instills academic achievement and pride in our country!


My shop is now open, again. Please stop by and visit! My photographs and bookmarks are excellent ideas for teacher gifts or father's day presents!

Thanks for stopping by,
Carol

Please take my poll (above) on which you would like me to write about first.

No comments:

Post a Comment