Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feedback Time!

Hello!

I was so excited to get some more great feedback from a customer today that I decided to share it here with you! Sunday night I had a sale on etsy from a new customer who bought four pieces of my handcrafted jewelry; three necklaces and a pair of earrings. This is what she had to say;

"Hi Carol,

My jewelry arrived today and it's even more beautiful than the photos. I got the horse medallion for myself and the others (except for the earrings you generously included) are to be gifts. I can't wait to see my friends' faces when then open their presents. I will definitely come back to buy more.

Thank you so much. You're a talented artisan.
R."

Another customer writes at the end of June;

"My earrings arrived so quickly and they look absolutely GORGEOUS! I am SO excited to wear them! Carol did an AMAZING job of both providing an accurate description of her product as well as shipping the product out speedily. I will DEFINITELY shop her collection again. Thank you so so much!!"

The above comments are from new customers (who hopefully will return)! Now, I do have a fair number of repeat customers, too. Here is what they have to say;

Charlene (a recipient of many pieces of my jewelry) from Buffalo NY says;
"I love Carol's sense of style in her handcrafted jewelry". (2010)

A repeat customer in Florida bought three pieces on her last visit (June 2010) and says; "Another awesome piece from one of my favorite vendors!!!!"
in response to a pair of earrings she bought.

And says this about a bracelet she picked;
"Love, Love, Love it!!!!! Thank you!!!"

And lastly, a customer in April sent me this feedback;
"WOW!! I LOVE my new bracelet Carol, it's beautiful!! Thank you for the super fast shipping and the pretty packaging!! Perfect Seller, she is super nice and great communication!! I HIGHLY recommend this shop and will most definitely come back for more beautiful works from her!!! A+++++++ Hugs:) L."

So, as you can see, I have many happy customers. I love to hear how people love the pieces they receive from Carol's Jewelry Orchard. However, I think the best compliment is having a customer return again and again, knowing that they are getting a quality piece of handcrafted jewelry! Thank you, all, for supporting my passion for making high quality, unique, jewelry at affordable prices!

To see my newest creations, check my Etsy shop at;

and I have been working on my own website at;

I am moving my pearl jewelry to my own website. It is still described in detail and still available to purchase. Please visit soon! I'd love some comments on that site!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back sometime over the weekend to do another travel post.
Take Care,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment