Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Friday, September 9, 2011

Great News!!!! I've been featured on.......

Well, I've had a very good week! After doing some considerable thinking over the weekend about my jewelry and photography.......things in my jewelry shop have picked up! I had several sales yesterday and a couple a day before that! My sister in law is here and doing some of her holiday shopping from jewelry inventory! "Where else", I asked her, "could she shop at 8 o'clock at night, in her bare feet, with a glass of wine?" She agrees, that it is very convenient!

I also found out today that one of my travel memory, photographic charm bracelets is being featured on the website; Etsy Lush! This is a site that offers FREE advertising but is juried! You have to have great pictures of your product AND it has to be an original piece of work! These travel memory bracelets of mine are just that!

Right now I have bracelets on Washington D. C., Flowers and Butterflies, and Florida! It was the Florida Travel memory bracelet that has been featured! Go to the following website to view my bracelet and those of some other very talented artisits!
Click on the Jewelry, then Bracelet category to view. My bracelet is on page one, in the middle!

In addition to the fabulous news, I am working on my photography as well. My teenager is helping to organize the several thousand photos I have stored on my computer. He feels I should really be pursuing this end of my creativity! Well, I agree! With that decided, we turned off the highway we were on this weekend, and went down a country road because in more ways than one he saw that I was Chasing a Rainbow!

Have a great day!
Carol

3 comments:

  1. That IS great news! Congratulations Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Della,
    Thanks so much for your kind comments and for being a faithful reader!
    I appreciate it! :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your jewelry is so beautiful, I'm not at all surprised that they would feature it.

    I hope you blog about how you end up organizing your pictures. I can sure use some tips in that department!

    ReplyDelete