Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Shop Snapshot!






Hello, September!!!! Fall is my favorite time of year!

This September is exciting for me, as I am introducing two new jewelry lines in my Etsy shop!

Today, let me introduce you to the first line! I am now making adjustable rings with a Celtic Theme! My celtic jewelry always seems to sell, and pretty quickly too! So, I decided to make a Celtic ring line.

These rings are made from a Silver plated Brass base and have a three-quarter inch circle top. Various celtic symbols are printed on my HP photoprinter with archival-grade photo paper, cut out, sealed and added to the circular ring-top. I then add jeweler's grade resin to the ring-top to protect the photo-symbol, give it nice shine, and some water resistance! WOW! I have to admit that I love how these are turning out!

I've posted two in my Etsy shop for purchase. A yellow triad symbol and a green knot symbol.
The greatest thing about these rings is that they are ADJUSTABLE! Sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you, but this IS a big deal! Let's admit it, rings are finicky! If the fit isn't right, then, you end up not wearing it! Right? Well, these rings will fit because they will adjust to your ring size. The band adjusts just underneath the top of the ring, with gentle pressure. Since the adjuster is underneath the top of the ring, it looks like a fitted ring from the palm side of your hand! How cool is that?!

I made a batch of three Silver Adjustable Celtic Themed Rings to start. All have different symbols. The yellow triad and green knot versions are posted. I made a red, floral version that has a tiny, slight bubble captured in the resin as it dried. Not perfect. So, I am going to offer this, not so perfect ring, at 50% off the list price. You can get the red ring, once posted for $9.98! WOW! You can bearly see this bubble, but I know it is there and don't feel right selling it for the full price. So, you can benefit from my learning a new technique! Look for the red ring today or tomorrow in my Etsy shop!


Enjoy the pictures and I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for stopping by! Come by again tomorrow to learn about my second new line of jewelry!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment