Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Monday, January 23, 2012

2011 in Review and some New Creations.






Hello, Readers! I apologize for not posting regularly in the last few months. I want to start getting back to posting at least a couple times a week. I have been busy filling some custom orders and starting my 2011 sales review. I'll be sharing some of my highs, lows, and insights from that as soon as I've finished!

In the meantime, enjoy some of my newest creations.
1) This piece is actually an identification badge holder or lanyard. It is made with swarovski crystals and european style, large hole beads. It is long enough to do "double duty" as a necklace, taking the owner from day to night, in accessories! Originally created as a custom order, the customer decided they wanted something different than this piece. It is brand new and available in my etsy shop!

2) Bali Sterling Silver Heart Charm Earrings. Lovely. Dainty. A great suggestion for a Valentine present. Appropriate for a teen, too! Available now in my etsy shop.

3) Genuine Amethyst Briolette Earrings, wrapped in Sterling Silver and hung from Sterling Silver leaver back earrings. A great and affordable pair of stunning, one of a kind, handcrafted earrings. I'm thinking these would look great with someone's prom dress! Also available now, in my etsy shop.

4) Pink Wire Wrapped Swarovski Crystal Ring. Stunning, one of a kind ring. Sorry, but this beauty was made as a custom order and is no longer available! It is lovely though, isn't it? The customer loved my Apple Blossom Viking Goddess Ring in my shop, but didn't want the large pearl or to have the crystal stick up as far as the pearl did! Well, after just a little consideration, I came up with this for her! She loved it! If you do too, please contact me via a comment here or on my etsy shop to discuss a custom ring for you!

5) Finally, a chunky statement style chainmaille bracelet made with aluminum jump rings and Swarovski Crystal Cosmic Rings. The clasp is lead-free, American made Pewter. This creation is available in my etsy shop, now! It would make a great Valentine present, as well! I had made myself one of these bracelets using Bermuda Blue Swarovski Cosmic rings and it is so comfortable to wear! I just had to make one for my shop! Available now!

So, Please stop by and view more details on these recent handcrafted pieces of beautiful jewelry! My etsy shop: Carol's Jewelry Orchard, can be found at:

Have a Great Monday,
Carol

3 comments: