Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Sunday, February 19, 2012

President's Day! Featured in a Treasury!






Good Morning!

The news today is that I have been busy listing all kinds of new things in my shop! Some of them are found above.

You can visit each of their listings in my shop at;

One of my photographs has also been featured in a President's Day Treasury!
You can check that out here;
Please feel free to comment and click or even favorite the treasury! I was very pleased
to be included in this! Thanks!

Lastly, through tomorrow, 2/20/12, in my shop my resin Travel Memory Photographic Bracelets are all 25% off! You just need to read my shop announcement for details on this sale!
Appropriately enough, one of these bracelets features iconic landmark pictures of Washington D. C. ...... Check it out!

Thanks! And have a GREAT SUNDAY!!!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment