Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Friday, July 20, 2012

One of my pieces of jewelry is going to the Summer Olympic Games in London!

One of my pieces of jewelry is going to the London Summer Olympic Games on an athlete!


Congratulations goes out to Heather Kohl of Wisconsin who will be going to the 2012 Summer Olympics in London as part of the USA Archery Team.  Heather has won a slot as the first alternate for the team!  She is a former neighbor of ours!  We are so excited for her!  This young adult athlete has worked hard for many, many years to become a skilled archer!


I was pleased to be asked to "fix" a favorite necklace of Heather's, recently!  While doing so, I decided to send her a couple of gifts to congratulate her on her accomplishment of making the team!  Recently, Heather was photographed wearing the London charm necklace I had sent to her!  We wish Heather and her teammates the best of luck while competing in the Summer Games! Go Team USA!


I have also included some other olympic themed pieces that I have designed in honor of the upcoming games!  I  hope you enjoy viewing them.  They are all (with the exception of Heather and her necklace) available in my etsy shop at: Carol's Jewelry Orchard


Please read my shop announcement for any specials I am running, currently! Thanks for stopping by!

Stretchy Bracelet!

Oh, Canada Earrings.

London Double Bus Bookmark!



USA Swimming Bookmark.

Olympic Rings Necklace!

Red White and Blue Patriotic Necklace!

Congratulations, Heather!




Heather's London Charm Necklace on Sterling

USA Bottlecap Necklace

Off to the London Games Bookmark!

Red Wire Wrapped Ring

Union Jack Bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment