Capitol City Visit

Capitol City Visit
Madison Wisconsin

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stats on the importance of an online presences for small business

Good Morning! Today, I am shaing an info graphic from Vistaprint on the importance of an online presence for small business.  I found it interesting!  I hope you do too!  Having just come off a weekend craft show in which my jewelry shop, Carol's Jewelry Orchard, had a booth, I spent many conversations explaining to potential customers that I had a website via etsy and weebly, through which I sold my jewelry.  Look at the information, see where you fit.  What do you use, online, to increase your small business sales?

Don't forget to check out my Think Pink Sale, also.....going on all October. Prices already reduced on anything pink in my shop.  A portion (20%) of the Pink items sold will be donated to charity for breast cancer research.

http://carolsjewelryorchard.etsy.com

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

4 comments:

  1. I just tweeted this! Great information for small business owners like us. It always blows my mind when I meet people at craft shows who don't really have an online presence. I'm like, "What are you doing?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! Glad to see things are going well with you and that you are still making beautiful jewelry! I love how colorful some of your new pieces are.

    ReplyDelete