(woodpecker)
Who knew?
Glorious Rainbows......
I thought that I would just post some pictures for all to enjoy of our wonderful mid-Western spring......warm temps, gardening, wicked thunderstorms, glorious rainbows, cherry and apple blossoms and a bird to get to know! Enjoy!
45 bags of mulch laid on Thursday in on perennial bed....not done yet, buying my first plants of the year.......plants are a very close second to my obsession with beads......vibrant green valleys, bleeding hearts of the horticultural kind, those glorious rainbows after a storm where it rained only in the back yard! Spring in Western Wisconsin!
Oh, and thanks to 2goodclaymates, my links are now working for my sunshine award recipients! Have a great week!
Carol
We have flickers putting holes in our house! :p
ReplyDeleteOh, no! I hope that doesn't happen here!
ReplyDeleteI just never had seen one before and it was hopping around on the ground near where I was walking.
I hope he pecks on the dead tree in the pasture next to us! Yikes!
Beautiful spring photos!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I can't wait to get out my gardening shoes.
ReplyDeleteSaw you on Etsy. Beautiful Bleeding Heart photo!
ReplyDeleteBlessings