


Good Morning!
For my 3rd day of Carol's Jewelry Orchard's Select Item Sale, I am featuring another one of a kind creation. It is a lovely, Botswana Carnelian Drop Necklace. This piece is stunning. A great peach/orange, almost creamsicle color for spring!
Please check my shop list for details and/or to purchase at;
Please stop back each day from now until 3/17/11 to view my Select Item Sale feature of the day!
The sale price on this beautiful necklace has been reduced from $22.00 to $16.00, only for today, 2/19/11. Sale ends at 10pm CST tonight! If you like it, act now!
Happy shopping!
~Carol~
How goes the sale items? I love checking in to see what's going on today!
ReplyDelete-Tiffany Rainey with Will Write 4 Food
--Home--
http://www.willwrite4food.co
--Blog--
http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com
Thanks, Tiffany! The sale is going well, but I haven't had any takers, yet!
ReplyDeleteLOL! This always seems to happen with a sale for me!
On the bright side, I've sold a few "non-sale" items, since it started!
Thanks for checking in! I hope you continue to do so!
Carol