Congratulations goes out to Heather Kohl of Wisconsin who will be going to the 2012 Summer Olympics in London as part of the USA Archery Team. Heather has won a slot as the first alternate for the team! She is a former neighbor of ours! We are so excited for her! This young adult athlete has worked hard for many, many years to become a skilled archer!
I was pleased to be asked to "fix" a favorite necklace of Heather's, recently! While doing so, I decided to send her a couple of gifts to congratulate her on her accomplishment of making the team! Recently, Heather was photographed wearing the London charm necklace I had sent to her! We wish Heather and her teammates the best of luck while competing in the Summer Games! Go Team USA!
I have also included some other olympic themed pieces that I have designed in honor of the upcoming games! I hope you enjoy viewing them. They are all (with the exception of Heather and her necklace) available in my etsy shop at: Carol's Jewelry Orchard
Please read my shop announcement for any specials I am running, currently! Thanks for stopping by!
![]() |
| Stretchy Bracelet! |
![]() |
| Oh, Canada Earrings. |
![]() |
| London Double Bus Bookmark! |
![]() |
| USA Swimming Bookmark. |
![]() |
| Olympic Rings Necklace! |
![]() |
| Red White and Blue Patriotic Necklace! |
![]() |
| Congratulations, Heather! |
![]() |
| Heather's London Charm Necklace on Sterling |
![]() |
| USA Bottlecap Necklace |
![]() |
| Off to the London Games Bookmark! |
![]() |
| Red Wire Wrapped Ring |
![]() |
| Union Jack Bookmark. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment